We are seeking a top-notch Controller to join our team. The successful candidate will be highly organized, personable and excited to manage the financial needs of a fast-paced startup company.
Description of Controller Duties:
As the first hire to oversee accounting functions in a small business environment poised for fast growth, the Controller will assume the following responsibilities:
- Develop and oversee all accounting functions, policies and procedures for Rebees
- Process payroll and expenses in a timely manner
- Oversee cash management including bank reconciliations, accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Maintain, oversee and evaluate the chart of accounts; create and maintain an orderly accounting filing system as well as a system of controls over accounting transactions
- Prepare internal and external financial reports including financial statements, investor reports, budgets, variances and forecasts
- Provide financial analysis as needed for various business and project decisions.
- Perform and coordinate audits as necessary
- Monitor compliance with debt covenants, investor agreements, and local, state and federal government reporting requirements and tax filings
CPA with 5+ years of experience as a controller or as a head of an accounting department. Accounting experience with hospitality businesses required. Real estate investment and/or real estate development accounting a plus.
Rebees is a fun, fast-paced environment in which our team members learn and grow. We believe in nurturing and investing in our talent. This role will have significant growth opportunities as Rebees continues to bring on new team members and launch businesses that require financial support. We pride ourselves on our integrity, our commitment to our work, and want to bring on an all-star team player who can help us improve our organizational efficiency.
Please send a resume, a cover letter, and a letter of recommendation to Taryn Anderson at firstname.lastname@example.org